- scalable solution for different fields of application
- advanced command line interface for management
- flexible services configuration
- interfacing with equipment of leading manufacturers capability
- hardware acceleration of data processing
- bandwidth up to 10 Gbps
- L2/L3 functions performance at the hardware level
- device models with increased reliability and critical nodes redundancy
The family of ESR routers are a universal hardware platform capable of performing a wide range of tasks related to network security. The lineup includes application-oriented models to be used in networks of various sizes - from small business networks to carrier networks and data centres.
Typical tasks performed by service routers:
- providing NAT, Firewall services
- organization of secure network tunnels to combine different offices of companies (IPsec VPN)
- organization of remote access to local resources in enterprise networks (L2TP, PPTP), Open VPN
- filtering of network data by various criteria emergence of new network services
These functions are combinable with traditional services. The devices have features of L2 switch and L3 router.
The key elements of ESR-100 are data processing hardware acceleration equipment ensuring high levels of productivity. Hardware and software processing is distributed among the units of the device.