ONT NTP are the high-performance multi -function user terminals intended for access to advanced telephony services and high speed Internet. In addition, the user terminals of the RG series provide users with extendedopportunities to work in a local network.
GPON technology is one of the most modern and efficient "last mile" solutions, allowing significant savings oncabling infrastructure and providing data rates of up to 2.5 Gb/s in downlink direction and 1.25 Gb/s in the uplink direction. The use of solutions based on the GPON technology in access networks gives the ability to provide the end-user with an access to a set of services on the basis of IP.
A built-in Gigabit 4-Port 10/100/1000 Base-T router allows organizing a high-speed connection of devices in a network.
2 FXS ports allow using the services of IP-telephony. Devices with a built-in triplexer have an RF-output that connects to a TV to view analogue or digital cable TV (provided the service is available from the operator). The USB port can be used to connect USB-devices (USB-flash drive, external HDD) or to connect a printer.
- High-speed internet access
- Streaming video/High Definition TV/IP TV, video on demand (VoD), video conferencing
- Cable TV (CaTV)
- Online entertainment and educational programs
- Connecting subscribers to broadband services in apartment buildings, residential complexes, campusesand cottage settlements
- Building corporate networks at large strategic enterprises, business centers with high security requirements and data rate requirements
Subscriber units support connection on standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n on the 2.4GHz and the 2.4/5 GHz (optional) frequency.