- performance up to 800 Gbps
- non-blocking switching matrix
- 24x 10G, 4x 40G
- Front-to-Back ventilation
- stacking up to 8 devices
- power supply reservation
- reserved ventilation system
Switch MES 5324 is high-performance devices that have 10GBASE-X, 40GBASE-X interfaces. They are used in operartors networks as aggregation devices and in Data centers as Top-of-Rack или End-of-Row switches.
Ports reach such speeds as 40 Gbps (SFP+), 40 Gbps (QSFP) или 1 Gbps (1000BASE-X и 1000BASE-T SFP). So these devices provide flexabiluity in using and an opportunity to procced higher speeds. Non-blocking switching matrix does packet proccessing at maximal load with minimum delay for all types of traffic.
Front-to-back ventilation provides effective cooling while using devices in Data centers conditions.
Reserved ventilators and power supplies of alternative and constant currents, monitoring system of harware help to get high reliability. Swithces have an opportunity to change the power modules and ventillation modules "hot".
- CPU Marvell98CX8129
- 1x10/100/1000Base-T (ООВ), 1х10/100/1000Base-T (Management), 24x(10G Base-X(SFP+)/1000Base-X (SFP)), 4x40G Base-SR4/LR4 (QSFP)
- 1 Console port RS-232/RJ-45
- Performance up to 800 Gbps
- Buffer size 32 Mbit
- Table of MAC-addresses 64K
- Table VLAN 4K
- QoS: traffic prioritization, 8 levels; 8 output queues with different priopitats for each port
- TCAM for routing: 8192, for traffic proccessing: 8192х24V
- Maximal size of Jumbo-frames is 10K
- Stacking up to 8 units
- Power: 220V +-20%, direct current network -36..-72V
- Power supply: one power source of direct or alternative current or two power sources of direct or alternative current with hot change
- Max power 85W
- Front-to-back ventillation, 4 ventillators
- Working environment temperature -20°C..+50°C
- Humudity less than 40%
- Storage temperature -40°C..+70°C
- Dimensions 430x298x44 mm